The Best of Trader Joe's 2016

I get so nostalgic reading through the posts from this year. Oh the feels. The memories of post-nightshift trips, trips with friends, trips for no reason at all. Am I sad to see 2016 go? Not really. Time hasn't passed too quickly or too slowly for me. I have much to look forward to in the new year, but it's nice to take a moment to reflect and recount the blessings of the year. And what better way to recall 2016 than by Trader Joe's products? :D


SAVORIES


#1Somewhat Spicy Dill Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips

In this category, the reader favorite coincides with my hands down favorite. Count me a pickle convert. Salty, super crunchy, and such vinegary pickle-y goodness to boot.



Why this is the #2 reader favorite? I have no idea. I haven't even repurchased it since, but it is a fairly decent pick for meals-in-a-pinch. 



I have nothing but love for this seasoning. I use it to make just about any unpalatable food palatable. Actually I had to cut back because I may or may not have finished an entire jar in a matter of a month. Or two. Or three? I don't remember. :P

Other Mentionables:

SWEETS



My readers must be coffee lovers. That is the only explanation. If y'all love coffee, this dessert is definitely worth trying. Non-dairy and in portion-controlled mochi-encased bites.



#2: Organic Pumpkin Spice Granola Bark

A seasonal, minimally pumpkin spiced granola meets a nice blanket of dark chocolate topped with crunchy pumpkin seeds. Texturally sound with a nice balance between the sweet and savory.


#3: Quadruple Almond Butter Cookies

Crunchy, very almond-y. Cookies that any Asian mother would love.


MY FAV: Mango Mango Mochi

I would be ABSOLUTELY REMISS to neglect these darling mango mochis. I'm looking forward to the summer just so I can have these again.

Other Mentionables:


MY OTHER FAVS


Creamy Toscano Cheese Soaked in Syrah: Wine IN Cheese. Need I say more? 


White House Cookie Kit: Simple, user-friendly, yet surprisingly fun. Patriotic in its own right. Fireworks not included. 


Ugly Sweater Cookie Kit: A true TJ's seasonal, holiday gem. Perfect for kids, for quality time that may or may not involve a screen, for de-stressing, and for sheer fun. A must-pick for next year. I haven't seen these in stores for weeks. 

Other Mentionables:

Thank you friends for sticking around. I hope to bring you more reviews and new posts in the upcoming year. In the meantime, have a safe and happy New Year! See y'all in 2017.  May we continue to find more delicious goodies to share with one another. 

SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments