Trader Joe's Harvest Blend Herbal Tea





Dear friends, I am sipping this tea while I write this post. It is my second cup of the day. It is that good. Foxes and fall? I'll take that and another cup of tea please. The other day I went to pick up a box for a coworker, and they were completely out of stock! (This reminds me of that time TJ's was out of some pumpkin spice cereal, and out of desperation I bought it [for someone else] with Amazon Prime because I thought they had pulled it from the shelves. Lo and behold, three TJ's trips later, there it was back on the shelf). You better believe I'll be stocking up on this seasonal baby to last me through the cold winter. It's $1.99 for a box of 20 tea bags, which by the way is CHEAPER and BETTER than any Tazo tea. 


"Your unbridled joy, with each sip, will make you feel like a fox in the hen house. Or a wise owl who's just discovered the secret to eternal happiness." What truth. Yes, I will end up devouring every tea bag like the fox who devours all the hens. As for the secret to eternal happiness? Well here's an idea


Cinnamon. Ginger. Hibiscus. Roasted Chicory. Orange Peel. Wait apple and chamomile too? OOOOO. 



I went back to the store today, saw like 6 boxes left. I grabbed 3. One for my coworker, one for my friend, and one for me. Because I'm almost out. I've been sharing it like Oprah gives out cars. A tea bag for you! and you! and you! 

As my dear friend J put it, this tea is a party in your mouth. It's a trifecta of sweetness, spiciness, and a wee bit of bitterness. SO SOOTHING AND WARMING. Just gives you the warm fuzzies. A sniff of this drives away the crazy! Maybe. I'm getting a little carried away with this.

Apple hits the tongue first. Unlike other bland fruit teas, this one tastes like real apple, but not for long before it gives way to the cinnamon-ginger kick. Willy Wonka wishes he made this tea. The flavor is superb and still very calming. 


Maybe Trader Joe's will compensate me for this wonderful review with a lifetime supply. In my dreams. 

TL;DR: Trader Joe's Harvest Blend Herbal Tea. Sweetness, spice, and everything nice. 9 out of 10. 



Comments