Trader Joe's Pink Pomelo Grapefruit Hand Soap

Are you stressed out and find yourself overwhelmed with everything to do with the holidays? Do you find yourself up to your elbows in flour, sugar, and wrapping paper? Do you wish you had more time to spend with friends and family? Do you spend your days juggling kids wishing you had but five minutes to yourself? Have I got the miracle product for you! 



Not. This isn't a miracle product. But infomercials and social media certainly make us think so. It's hand soap. What's so special about TJ's hand soap? I wouldn't say special or life-changing or crazy must-have but they certainly smell nice and get the job done. I've used the lemon and lavender (that's two separate scents, not lemon lavender) scented kitchen hand soaps for a few years now. I repurchase them because they are reasonably priced and last a while. But if there's a hand soap I must hype up, it must be this one. First and foremost - the packaging. Modern calligraphy/fauxligraphy meats ombre pink. Fits my brand y'know. :P


Hopefully y'all know WHEN and HOW to use soap. I don't think I need to explain more, but apparently I do. Wash your hands when visibly soiled, after using the bathroom, or touching raw meats. Or germy kids. 


Apparently all natural ingredients (Even with some things I can't pronounce) and no parabens. This isn't the part that I care about, but if you do, hopefully this is helpful information. 

All I can say, it was love at first smell. Yes, I unscrewed the pump to get a good whiff to test out the scent in store. No shame. But to be fair, if you want to try any TJ's product in the store, all you have to do is ask. Or just not ask, sniff it, and take it home with you as I did. But anyway, IT SMELLS SO NIIIIICE. Like REALLY nice. Not like cheap Bath & Body Works soap (although that stuff ain't that cheap...and it was the first nice smelling soap I was introduced to as a teeny bopper bopping around the mall :P) Bougie soap. Like soap you would expect to find at a spa, expensive hotel, or bougie shopping mall with couches in the bathroom. It's not your usual "holiday scent" like pomegranate, cranberry, or gingerbread. It's a sweet smelling citrus thanks to the pomegranate but also has a note of tartness from the grapefruit. Did I mention that it SMELLS SO NICE? In case you missed it, IT SMELLS SO NICE. 

This is one of those things that you just need to try for yourself in the event that the SMELLS SO NICE in all caps x 4 hasn't been effective. Plus it's limited edition. BUT WHY. I need TJ's to come out with this scent in a lotion because it smells that good. 

$3.99. Worth every penny. Because every time I've washed my hands with this, I end up sniffing my hands like a weirdo. BUT IT SMELLS SO NICEEEE. So if you want to spread a little joy forget that holiday candle - might I suggest this soap? It won't cost you $20 and poses no risk of burning down your Christmas tree. :P  

TL;DR: Trader Joe's Pink Pomelo Grapefruit Hand Soap. Bougie soap. Just trust me. Gift. Use. Or hoard. 9 out 10. 

*****PS. If Trader Joe's is reading this, I'll give it a 10/10 if you make this available year round.****


Comments