Trader Joe's Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream

Winter and hand washing (don't trust a healthcare professional who doesn't wash their hands!) as given me a seriously bad case of dry, scaly hands. Like a reptile. Or a dehydrated grandma. Take your pick. I can't bring myself to spend $12 on my favorite hand cream, so I've been on the hunt for a drugstore/budget-priced one. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a budget-priced hand cream that gets the job done as well as my fav. Oh the dilemma. 


"The perfect precursor to your next greeting"



Can I just say Trader Joe's is most beautiful at 8am? Other than my bed, it's my favorite place to go after a nightshift. All the shelves so pristine. The frozen bins filled to the brim. The produce is unblemished and perfect. And the ultra moisturizing hand cream is in stock.


Coconut oil. Hemp seed oil. OOOO. TRENDY. 


The packaging looks pretty bougie. Definitely looks more expensive than the $4.99 sticker price.  As far as the actual product - a little goes a long way. It's quite thick. It does take some time to for the cream to get fully absorbed, which might bother some people, but for me this is exactly what I need in a hand lotion especially during the winter. My friend G complained that it was too greasy and that I might as well be slapping on straight up coconut oil onto my hands. Fair point. 

This cream will work so long as your skin is intact and not irritated. If you happen to have any irritation (i.e. eczema), the cream doesn't have any magical healing properties so you'll have to address that first before you can reap any benefits from this cream. The scent is pretty pleasant. Light, not too strong. Very much a unisex scent. Clean, fresh smell with a hint of coconut but not gross. I once tried a hemp hand cream whose scent screamed I'M ORGANIC. Not an attractive smell at all. 

Verdict: Repurchase repurchase repurchase. It'll keep me from turning into an alligator. 

TL;DR: Trader Joe's Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream. Heavy duty hand cream for those alligator hands. 8 out of 10. 



Comments

  1. If you are looking for affordable organic products then try our Organic SCA 100% Pure & Natural Moisturizing Hand Cream For Dry Hands
    and you gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making complete review of Trader Joe's Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream. Recently I purchased my hand wash from www.themineralboutique.com/.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment