Trader Joe's Bamba Puffed Peanut and Corn Snacks with Hazelnut Creme Filling

I am surprised that this snack has not gotten more hype. I have not seen it in the stores in a long time and it's a shame. It's one of the best new products of 2021. I'll put it up there with the Covid vaccine. 


I miss the simpler days when TJ's packaging was all weird and borderline creepy. Thank you for bringing back some old school weird packaging with this new product. I've had bamba before and thought it was pretty good. I don't purchase it frequently because I'm more of a savory snacker. But hazelnut and peanut butter sounds like a heavenly-made match. 

Definitely not a health product when the second ingredient is sugar. Excellent.

1) In essence, this is a better version of Reeses puff cereal, if Reeses puff were cylindrical and filled with hazelnut creme. They are a bit thinner than a Snyder's pretzel bite and smaller than the regular TJ's bamba. They have a wonderful texture - puffy with just enough greasiness but not too much. A crisp bite with a soft finish. 

2) The hazelnut creme is about as good as you're going to get without calling yourself nutella. It's nutty and just sweet enough without being too sweet, and it's just divine with the bamba outer. It's technically a salty sweet combo, but for me it counts as sweet.

3) I can eat it as a snack. I can eat it as a cereal. Gosh they are addicting and totally worth buying. 

4) $1.69 for a three serving bag. So worth. Would repurchase if it ever comes back. 

TL;DR: Trader Joe's Bamba Puffed Peanut and Corn Snacks with Hazelnut Creme Filling. TJ's loves their excessively long product names - but man this is a hazelnut peanut snack made in heaven. 10 out of 10. Mantou Joe Repurchase: Yes! 

Comments

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing.Garam Masala

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment