Trader Joe's Sparkling Green Tea with Pineapple Juice Beverage

My original intention with this product review was to actually pour the beverage into a glass and attempt to take some nice pictures. But of course, I went to TJ's on a day where it thunderstormed and the natural lighting was terrible. And now it's scorching out and we are definitely in summer mode. In the interim, all the cans of this drink have been consumed because the overall verdict is that it's very pleasant.


It's another influenced pick from Black Girls in Trader Joe's. I saw it in the store weeks ago and finally picked it up after seeing the BGITJs community rave about it. 

Similar to the black tea with peach, this is a sparkling tea drink with some fruit juice. It's low sugar so probably good and appealing to the seltzer-drinking crowd.


1) I did not taste any green tea in this drink. I happen to drink a lot of green tea, and I like my fruity tea drinks to be strong on the tea. So if you're a mild tea drinker, with emphasis on the mild, you will probably like this drink a lot. 

2) It's very pineapple-y, and for me that's where the "boldness" comes from. It doesn't taste like straight pineapple juice though, so I suppose that's where the invisible tea adds some complexity. 

3) A says it tastes better than pineapple seltzer because it doesn't have that "seltzer taste" - to which I think he means the sweetness is from the actual fruit and not some other artificial source. 

4) You must drink this chilled - it just does not taste the same at room temp. I can definitely see this being used in a mocktail, cocktail, or other fun summer beverage. 

5) $3.99 for 4 cans - an affordable luxury. 

6) This one I would repurchase - I don't have a bubble tea place that makes a fizzy pineapple drink. 

TL;DR: Trader Joe's Sparkling Green Tea with Pineapple Juice Beverage. It's fruity and sparkling - tastes like summer to me. 8 out of 10. Mantou Joe repurchase? Yep! 

Comments

  1. very informative
    https://pixiethe90s.blogspot.com/2020/11/benton-green-tea-toner-review.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trader Joe's Sparkling GreenTea with Pineapple Juice Beverage proves a refreshing summer hit, despite the weather challenges for a perfect photo op. Influenced by Black Girls in Trader Joe's, this low-sugar, pineapple-forward sparkling tea drink impresses with its bold flavor, perfect for chilling and enjoying as a delightful summer mocktail or cocktail base.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment